X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your ideas

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    Dear colleagues,

When I post a topic here about an upcoming event or a new project, I normally receive several e-mails or PM responses a day with new ideas related to my post. Sometimes, I cannot answer right away, sometimes I have no time to analyze your suggestions. It is building up and stiffles R-AMA's development. It simply slows everything down.

Please, post your ideas and suggestions here and duplicate it to my e-mail and PM on the Forum. I read it carefully every day. It will stimulate the discussion and will speed-up the process.

Also, look at the list of the Board of Directors and the Council of States members, direct your questions to appropriate people there. I may have more energy than others, but I am by far not the smartest person here, and it is hard to handle two full-time jobs at the same time.
    Respectfully,
    Boris

Tiptoeing through the minefield without a minesweeper...

Is 1st Joined Conference of RAMA-RADA in Moscow (Spring 2007) still on?

Comment

These are some of the conferences in Russia:
      http://mma.ru/events
      We could participate in them and talk to people.
      Sincerely,
      Nick.

Comment

Igor,

Sorry for the delay. The conference in Moscow is not going to happen this year, primarily because of the changes in the Russian "atmosphere". We still plan to organize a conference there, but it will take time. We can talk about it when I get to California.
        Respectfully,
        Boris

Tiptoeing through the minefield without a minesweeper...

Comment

the Russian Nobility Association in America- Potential Partners?!

If RAMA did not work with this organization before, it could be a good opportunity for a great partnership!
          The Russian Nobility Association in America
          Dr. Cyril E. Geacintov, President of the Russian Nobility Association in America The Association was formed in America in 1938. Similar societies exist in Belgium, France and many other countries around the world. It is a non-political, non-profit organization. Its aims are philanthropic and genealogical.
          “The collapse of Communism has brought economic crisis and severe hardship to Russia. In response to the rising tide of suffering in Russia today, the Association has devoted its fundraising efforts to philanthropic causes which assist children, since they are most severely affected by Russia’s social and economic upheavals.”
          Mailing Address:
          971 First Avenue
          New York City
          NY 10022, U.S.A.
          E-mail: RNA@RussianNobility.org
          The Russian Nobility Association in America is a US nonprofit charity with 501(c)(3) status.

Comment

Working...
          X