• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boris
    started a topic WE NEED YOUR HELP !!!

WE NEED YOUR HELP !!!

Dear members and visitors,

RAMA reached the point where a few people, even thogh very energetic and dedicated cannot handle all the work. The number of projects exceeds the capability of a dozen people.

WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP !!!

If you are interested in participating in one of the projects we will happily delegate full responsibility for that area to you. Because we cannot catch up with everything things (i.e. CME at the last conference) start falling through the cracks and we fail to follow on our promises.

Please, contact me, or Dmitry Arbuck (new RAMA President), or Konstantin Slavin (RAMA Vice-president), or any member of the Board.

• Linna
    replied
    Dear kgbmedic
    I want to participate in rama projects, please, send me information.
    Your Personal Box was full and didn't accept this request to you.
    Last edited by Linna; 03-17-2007, 05:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Linna
    replied
    I'm going in Moscow in June, I can deliver any important documents form NY to Moscow.
    Last edited by Linna; 03-17-2007, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Saglaram
    replied
    Spring 2007, Moscow, Russia

Уважаемый Борис, я знаю что вы собираетесь проводить первую конференцию в Москве. Так как я живу и работаю в Москве, то могу оказать помощь в организации конференции, мероприятий встречи с российскими врачами и т.д.

С уважением,

Саглара

Leave a comment:

• Doka
    replied
    Ok, but I'll need some time to read all the information, since I am studying for the USMLE and looking for a job also.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Boris
    replied
    Marina,

Pick up any project and develop it. Seriously. There is so much to do.

Leave a comment:

• Doka
    replied
    Я зарегистрировалась в ассоциации несколько дней назад.
    Рада предложить помощь, но не знаю точно какую.
    Я живу в Philadelphia area, Delaware county,PA . Готовлюсь к USMLE . У меня есть опыт модерирования нескольких разделов на другом форуме.
    Так же, будучи студенткой , я участвовала в конференциях молодых ученых, есть опыт организационной работы. К сожалению, здесь в США я ничем подобным пока на занималась, пытаюсь найти контакты.

Мой email: DrMGrant@comcast.net

My specialty was General Surgery.

Sincerely, Marina Grant.

Leave a comment:

• olapshin
    replied
    Ok. I'll be back in May with the draft of the announcement. I was trying to do that now, but I am very busy before leaving for Russia with Step 3 and my research.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Boris
    replied
    Very good. We are ready. The conferences will be organized here annually and we plan to start it in Russia on the annual basis also, so - go ahead.

Leave a comment:

• olapshin
    replied
    Young Scientist competition

Boris,

About the Young Scientist competition. As I remember, Nikolay wanted to make a competition of English-written articles and to have the winners to come to the US.

I would like to have not only articles, but clinical cases too, and to have moderate prizes, like books, subscriptions on some journals, or money (if possible), ask them to come to RAMA conferences to present thier works (if it is going to be regular meetings). I am flexible. It is possible to do both versions at the same time (selecting some specialties, where we definetely can have reviewers), or just one version. I am in Russia since May, so I would be glad to help from there.

Sincerely,

Leave a comment:

• Boris
    replied
    Many people are looking for help from RAMA. Many people have their own projects - charitable and otherwise. All this information goes to me, but it is not possible to run all projects alone, more so it is impractical and detrimental to the project.

I have a list of 15-20 projects that stay untouched for the only reason - NOBODY is helping to run them.

I am sure that there people among forum members who have various interests. Please, speak up. I personally need your help.

Leave a comment:

• exAdmin
    replied
    Easy work

We have to update this info: http://www.russiandoctors.org/other/certifproc.shtml

Please send your texts on email.

Leave a comment:

• Boris
    replied
    Alex agreed to start working with RAMA partners.

We need somebody who can work with the media. To start with - here in America, later - in Russia also. We already have many established contacts but this work has to be organized. If you need details, I will provide them.

Seriously, if 20 people will say they want to work, I will have no trouble to overload each one of them.

Leave a comment:

• kgbmedic
    replied
    We tried to get the Scientific Collaboration Project going. There were too few of us and we are all too busy to get it done. We need to reach some critical number of people to succeed. A few months ago we spoke about developing relations with Russian Medial Schools. I think there is exactly the same problem. If there are some people who are willing to contribute, identify yourself. And then I suggest we first pick one project and get it going together. (Na Ukraine govoryat chto vmeste I otca legche bit…)

Leave a comment:

• Boris
    replied
    To begin with, you can start working on any of the RAMA Programs listed on the front page.

You can contact Board members and offer your help in their respective areas.

RAMA Journal, next year RAMA and RADA conference. Communications with Russian-American news sources, web sites, other RAMA partners.

Fotoalbum, medical atlas.

Communication with Russian medical schools and medical community as a RAMA rep.

Web site and Forum are two huge projects. I can give you the names and e-mails of people who are working on them.

You can develop something of your own, we will support your idea. Just give me any indication of what you would like to do.

There is alot of administrative work too.

Please, take a small project and develop it. You will see how quickly it will become huge.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X