X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraising and donations

:!: To all R-AMA members:

Extremely important :!:

Maintaining the viability of the Association is not cheap.

If you have any contact with drug company representatives - please, ask them for support for the Association. It can be done in several different ways - unrestricted grants, sponsoring lectures and speakers, providing information about their products to medical professionals, sponsoring lunches and dinners, sponsoring Conferences, publications and other R-AMA events.

Apparently, it is not that difficult, you just need to ask.

All money raised will be used to support the interests of the Association and its members. Report of financial status of the Association will be reviewed by the Board of Directors and delivered by the Treasurer of the Association at each Annual Meeting.

If you have any questions or ideas, please contact me or write to info@russiandoctors.org
    Respectfully,
    Boris

Tiptoeing through the minefield without a minesweeper...

Boria, if I find $$ donors, what is the contact within RAMA?

Comment

Any of the Board members or me. If they want Bank name and account numbers I will provide them.
      Respectfully,
      Boris

Comment

I will send a copy of the official letter from R-AMA to drug companies to every practicing physician member of the Association, so evryone can help with raising money. We are non-profit, so all the funds go to support our events.

If you have ideas or suggestions, please, let me know.
        Respectfully,
        Boris

Comment

I sent that letter.

Today Dr. Igor Efimov from Case Western and I met with Mark Lombard from Guidant to speak about a Arrhythmia Project. We are working on a grant that will support the research, and cooperation with Russian groups that work on the same topic.

Guidant is willing to support local and national level activities of R-AMA, as well as our mission to Russia.

I also met with Ed Ellis from Ethicon and they are interested in cooperating with us on practically all of our projects related to surgery. At least we can get an unlimited supply of suture material when we need it.

Now the important part - we need a person, who can start working on that project. The opportunity and the money is there...
          Respectfully,
          Boris

Comment

Very soon we have to start raising funds for the Conference and for the trip to Russia. Please, help.
            Respectfully,
            Boris

Comment

Please, help us raise funds for the 3rd National Conference and for R-AMA projects in general.

If you have any useful contacts with Russian and non-Russian medical and non-medical businesses who are interested in participating in the conference and advertizing their products and services, please, let us know.
              Respectfully,
              Boris

Comment

Support RAMA

Use this link if you want to sponsor the Association and are interested in donating funds - http://www.russiandoctors.org/members/donate.shtml

All donations are tax-deductible.
                Last edited by Boris; 03-27-2007, 11:53 PM.
                Respectfully,
                Boris

Comment

is RAMA a 501(c)(3)?

Boris, or who knows, I did read through the main site and even your published by-laws but couldn't find it.
                  I need to send my volunteer insentive matching gift (before my dear company hasn't axed me yet ;-)) and wondered if you qualify. They'd match only to 501(c)(3)'s....

Comment

Yes, we are 501(c)(3).
                    Respectfully,
                    Boris

Comment

Donation PayPal buttons are now working. You can submit your contribution to RAMA projects on-line.
                      Respectfully,
                      Boris

Comment

Charity Raffle, Donation, Free LASEK procedure

Whether you'd like to correct your vision or simply donate, participate in the LASEK Charity Raffle for RAMA Medical Missions,
                        Purchase $25 tickets: http://bit.ly/RAMA_LASEK_Charity_Raffle

Learn about LASEK here: www.ParkAvenueLASEK.com

Win a FREE LASEK laser vision correction procedure for only $25! (LASEK retail value $4000+)

Tickets are transferrable!

Click here to proceed http://lnkd.in/HtnG_K

Comment

Attention RAMA Members and Fans!

RAMA IS HOSTING ITS 10TH ANNIVERSARY POTLUCK PICNIC
                          RAMA is 10 years old! We'd like to celebrate it together with you.
                          Join us on June 16th, enjoy great food, network and have fun!

Register HERE: http://ramapotluckpicnic.eventbrite.com/

Comment

http://www.gofundme.com/20izrw
                            Respectfully,
                            Boris

Comment

Working...
                            X