This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On-line membership payment

Our on-line membership payment is fixed and works now. Please make your membership payments for 2007
    http://www.russiandoctors.org/members/payment.shtml

On-line payment

I try few times to make online payment from different cards but got that my cards are invalid,or expired etc. All of them are valid cards which I use for almost everyday. How I can send you the payment? Isn't it too late for 2008?

Comment

Our web master is working on this problem. It will be fixed, but we will, probably, change from VeriSign to Paypal. You can still send a check by mail.
      Respectfully,
      Boris

Tiptoeing through the minefield without a minesweeper...

Comment

Our contract with VeriSign ended and we switched to the PayPal. The system will start working in a few days. I will post the update here.
        Respectfully,
        Boris

Comment

Our on-line payment system is now working again. Please, pay your membership dues there. PayPal provide receipts and other information.
          Respectfully,
          Boris

Comment

On-line membership payment

Hello,Boris! I made online paymenr last week by PayPal for 2007 and 2008, but when I finished all the data on computer I saw RAMA CANCER PROJECT title. And I'm confused- did I make membership payment or did I donate for cancer project?

Comment

Hi, Dilyara,

I know. Your payment was applied to the membership. This payment system was originally set up for the RAMA Cancer Project and can still be used as such, but we did not have a chance to correct it yet. Do not worry, you are set.
              Respectfully,
              Boris

Comment

Yes, it works just fine.
                Dues paid!
                thanks for this convenience.

Comment

Working...
                X