Dinner/drinks on 12/05

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner/drinks on 12/05

For all Conference participants. The lecture by Dr. Lisa Davis that we planned for Friday 12/05 was moved to 12/06, so the plan has changed slightly. We plan to get all together at around 7PM in one of the restaurants on the East side of Cleveland, so we can meet eachother and talk about whatever. What are your suggestions? We would have to make reservations, so, please, do not delay your reply.
    Fancy steak house (i.e. Chris Ruth)
    0%
    Plain restaurant (i.e. Olive Garden)
    0%
    Chineese buffet
    0%
    McDonalds
    0%
    Just drinks in any bar
    0%
    Not interested
    0%
    Respectfully,
    Boris

Tiptoeing through the minefield without a minesweeper...

So far we have 42 people registered for the Conference from 7 states and another 10-15 people unconfirmed. Plus spouses... :D
    Respectfully,
    Boris

Comment

Wow, that`s a lot.
      So for the night we gotta choose between chinese buffet and a bar?
      Where would it be more easy to communicate?

Comment

Easy to communicate? After "just drinks in any bar"? 8)

"Эх, бедолага, ну, спи, Серега" (ц) :D

Comment

Я имел в виду пространство для кучкования. Хотя дринки должны облегчить эту задачу. :D

Comment

After much consideration we decided to get together at 7:30PM at Tony Roma's at East Gate Shoping Plaza at 1491 SOM Center Road, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124. Telephone: (440)449-8800. :D

Directions:
            It is located right next to the I-271 at the intersection of the Route 91 (SOM Center Road) and Route 322 (Mayfield Road) going East. Very easy to find - when you get on Mayfield Road look for the shoping plaza on the left side - the restaurant is on the corner of the building, across the street from the Hillcrest Hospital.

Menue can be found here - www.romaribs.com :P

Please, call or e-mail me. We need to know how many people are coming.
            Respectfully,
            Boris

Comment

:D I did not think about this issue since nobody asked about it. Since we had to move the lecture from Friday to Saturday, the registration on Friday became unnecessary.

On Friday - DO NOT GO TO THE HOSPITAL - GO STRAIGHT TO THE RESTAURANT.

I am sorry for the confusion.
              Respectfully,
              Boris

Comment

Working...
              X