Hotel in Las Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel in Las Vegas

The venue selection for the conference is now final - Wynn Hotel. It is excellent.

The Wynn - www.wynnlasvegas.com is a beautiful hotel. The conference area and rooms are beautiful. Conference rooms have windows with a small terrace attached. All three conference rooms will be next to each other. The conference space is not large or multiple levels. The hotel has a small feel even though in Las Vegas. The room rate is a little higher but the rooms are beautiful. The associations will be very pleased with the property. This is by far one of the nicest venues to date.
    Respectfully,
    Boris

Tiptoeing through the minefield without a minesweeper...

The contract is signed. Please, book your room soon. If we fill the block fast, we can ask for more rooms, so we can ask for lower rate.
    Respectfully,
    Boris

Comment

cool!

Wynn is one of the best! expensive!!!
      Wynn's show "Le Reve" is incredible!!! must see! the best show Ive seen so far! its $150 but u can buy with discount for like $100.
      night club Tryst, pretty busy. I was not lucky to get inside (huuuge line but I guess its good).
      take coupons from everywhere , they will save you $$$. ask me how))
      see you there!;)

Comment

why its saying that promotion code is not found?

Comment

Write to Olga Osipoff, MBA - olga.osipoff@gmail.com or Elizabeth Schuttler - elizabeth@mastereventsmeetingplanning.com, they will help.

Another option that we used before - share the room. Rooms at the Wynn are big and two people can stay there without feeling squizzed.
          Respectfully,
          Boris

Comment

Working...
          X