This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message about invalid email address and limited access to the forum

Please make sure that you have correct email address in your profile.
    All users with invalid addresses will have limited access to the forum.
    Как стать врачом в США

ZBBlock add-on is installed in the forum. It uses stopforumspam IP database and balcklists some of the ISPs due to previous spam offences. Most of the blacklisted ISPs are from Eastern European providers; therefore, Zbblock can trigger false negative block. If you constantly see 503 or 403 errors, please try to restart modem or change the provider (99% of the time it is Ukrainian/Russian ISPs).
    Как стать врачом в США

Comment

Each newly registered user has to be approved in order to finish registration process. That can take about 2-3 business days. Please do not email me once you confirmed your registration from email.

After you had been registered, your first post has to be approved as well. So again, be patient and please read forum messages before you contact me. If you still believe, there is an issue, which needs an attention, please describe the problem! Do not write simple "I cannot login" or "I cannot use the forum". In order to start the investigation, I need to know: 1) your username; 2) description of what you were doing when you got an error; 3) an exact message, which you receive(d) (ideally, a screenshot).
      Как стать врачом в США

Comment

Добрый день. С недавних пор (более недели) не могу зайти на форум со своего домашнего вай-фая. Приходится пользоваться для этого соседским. Пишет: Error 503 : Service Temporary Unavailable.
        Можно как-то решить эту проблему без смены провайдера? Потому что я это уже однажды делал именно по этому поводу.
        Так же невозможно зайти на форум через мобильный интернет от Северо-Западного Мегафона:

Comment

Форум теперь с последней версией vbulletin без zbblock
          Большинство должно иметь доступ вне зависимости от провайдера

К сожалению пока не работает user settings. Комманда vbulletin обещала исправить ошибку в следующей версии
          Как стать врачом в США

Comment

User settings work now
            Как стать врачом в США

Comment

Working...
            X