No announcement yet.

BY - unite!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! My name is Natasha, I graduated from BSMU in 2003, Pediatrics. I am currently working on my Step 3 and preparing documents for Match. Can anybody help with L5 Form for California Letter? I have problems filling it out. Please contact me via PM if you have a copy saved. Thanks!

Comment

Hello, I am graduate of Tver State Medical Academy and currently working on California Physician Licensing applications. It is much complicated then I thought of especially L5 (certificate of clinical training) where you have to list all rotations with time period and weeks. Itís been 14 years since I graduated from medical school and I don't recall exact sequence of rotations. Also I don't know how you would list combination of rotations which can make up for hour requirement for Psychiatry and Family Medicine. I am encouraged by many of you already practicing or training in California. I doubt rotations in my medical school were much different than any of yours. I would highly appreciate your guidance in this matter. It would be great if any of you could share there copy of L5 and I can then addend it based on my medical school transcript. Please feel free to contact me through private message (PM). Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X