Мнения о разных аппаратах

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Precisely,
    thats why I keep both axim and iphone. LOL!
    I doubt they will hack skyscape for iphone... And given that the whole PDA lines were closed at many major brands I gonna stick w/axim

Comment

Unfortunately these are not the key products from skyscape... I got used to pocket medicine, WashU manual, Harrisons etc from skyscape on my PDA. They have A LOT of commercially available useful software. And almost all of it is "modified" for Win5. That's how skyscape became famous among poor IMGs ... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by valdisus View Post
        And then ATT wants 70$/month for data +calls. Don't take it. Instead go to T-moble. There for 29.99 (300 min) + 5.99 (generic data plan) = 36$ you will have a good deal. Inet will be edge based, but cheap and available everywhere you go.
        Once you go 3G or 3.5G (HSDPA), there's no coming back to Edge At least that's how it worked for me. I mostly use mobile inet for email and RSS, news. Occasional skype and instant messaging. When I was traveling for interviews, using phone as wireless modem was life-saving. Even though tethering is not officially allowed with regular data plan (I have ATT), you can still do it and nobody objects. Maybe when you are in the hospital most of the time and have wifi, 3G can become a bit redundant, plus quality of reception is bad in most of the hospital i have been too. So edge may make sense for some low-volume email-checking.
        Bottom line - once you start doing mobile internet, you are hooked
        How did humanity survive so long without internet???

Comment

с появлением IPAD-ов дискуссия становится не актуальной

Comment

Working...
          X