Announcement

Collapse

Sharing and/or soliciting copyrighted material

You are not allowed to share links or requesting to share any copyrighted material on this forum. Copyrighted material includes books, software, exam simulation etc. which are prohibited for copying and sharing without author's permission. Multiply attempts will lead to ban.

На это форуме запрещается обмен линками на нелегальные книги, программы, симуляторы экзаменов и т.п. Участники повторно уличенные в этом будут отстраненны от пользования форумом на длительное время
See more
See less

looking for a partner for NBDE I exam - have all books and the tests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a partner for NBDE I exam - have all books and the tests

I have all the materials needed for the part 1 nbde exam. I'm looking for a someone in Chicago, IL to study together and pass the boards, will share the books, lecture notes, audio files, video and tests, ... etc.
    email directly at volki71@gmail.com
    Best regards.
    dmd os
    Last edited by dmd os; 08-11-2010, 11:35 AM.

Originally posted by dmd os View Post
    I have all the materials needed for the part 1 nbde exam. I'm looking for a someone in Chicago, IL to study together and pass the boards, will share the books, lecture notes, audio files, video and tests, ... etc.
    email directly at volki71@gmail.com
    Best regards.
    dmd os
    OOoo I would like to have a study partner. But I don't have any studying materials. I wish I could study with you, but its too late. Is there anyone who wish to help me.I live in Virginia, we can study via Skype. email me at zarrina.babakulova@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X