Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, thank you for sharing match results. I's a great inspiration specially for us, old graduates! I hope to see more posts!

Comment

• @Nina
      The program is good. There are no other residents only FM so they babysit newbees. A lot of OB/GYN training too. 3 different hospitals toghether. I'd be happy to see another Russian speaking resident at my site. Sorry that you cancel, Nina...omg

Comment

• Originally posted by oxanamichael
        where is possible to learn about the rules of the and application, etc, the programms requirements, all those higly specific discussed things? Thanks. O
        Do the required homework and read 1. ERAS/ NRMP site. 2. This forum. 3. SDN forum 4. Indian forums ( but do not get overexcited there).

Comment

• Originally posted by khamid View Post
          There's a long way ahead now, tortuous and winding, but also happy and satisfying (sometimes, at least)
          ...но ведь выжил же ! осталось 2.5 месяца до неврологии!!!!!

Год прошёл как во сне- себя и детей не помню, только резиденты и пациенты... Но в целом- очень здорово!!! Очень рада, что всё сложилось максимально удачно для меня год назад когда получила пре-матч в AEMC,PA!!!

Поздравляю от всей души всех кто уже в резидентуре!!! Теперь удачи в последующих 3-4 годах работы, в зависимости кто куда попал... Было бы просто любопытно или кто-то переезжает в Филадельфию в этом году, могла бы подсказать что и как или даже помочь с переездом...

Удачи.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Cleanoff View Post
            Увы, согласен с Вами. Привоз нынче зашуганный какой-то...
            Chto tak i ne skazal nikto? A ya zahajy.... ischy.... Ny vi jadnie kakie, podelitsa ne mojete. Californiici tolko molodci, chitala chto odna devochka promatchilasj vo Fresno, a malchik v St. maris v San Francisco. Pozdravlayyyy!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nika View Post
              Chto tak i ne skazal nikto? A ya zahajy.... ischy.... Ny vi jadnie kakie, podelitsa ne mojete. Californiici tolko molodci, chitala chto odna devochka promatchilasj vo Fresno, a malchik v St. maris v San Francisco. Pozdravlayyyy!!!!
              There will be two of our forum members in that hospital :D
              ----------------
              People do not want to tell where they matched or prematched and that is understandable - if they are the only ones from the countries we all are from( and sometimes even if they are not), it is relatively easy to find their real names. Not everybody is ready to loose anonymity of the forum.

Comment

Working...
              X